Shipping & Returns
FOR150 ships worldwide, we ship packages to international destinations. To learn more about our international shipping policy, simply scroll down below.
- After you placed an order, we will estimate shipping time based on the availability of the purchased items. International shipping rates may vary based on item type, quantity, the total weight of your order and the destination's postal code.
- Generally, it takes 15 to 35 business days for your order to arrive. Faster delivery is available with an additional cost to upgrade the shipping, etc.
- If your item arrived damaged, please send us a very clear picture of the damaged through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and give us 6 business days for us to file a claim with the carrier. Once it's approved, we would send you a brand new replacement. If your item arrived is defective and you want to request a refund or a replacement, simply send an Email to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery. We will issue your request as soon as receiving your email.
- To return a product for a non-quality issue requires you to pay the shipping fee for the return. Besides, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee based on the retail price of the product. Once you have returned the product and after it has been fully inspected by us, we will refund your purchase price, excluding the 20% restocking fee.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Shipping charges do not include customs duties or taxes at your country. Shipping internationally does mean that you may be required to pay customs duties and taxes. All international customers are responsible for the customs duties within their own country. For further information, you may contact our sales